Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Botanical Gardens

I have already scrapped a page similar to this one, But thought I better do one for each of my kids albums. So here is my second version using the same photos.
I actually started this one some time ago and finally managed to get it finished last weekend, this is when I love boys weekends, plenty of time for me to scrap relatively uninterrupted 



I love the size of these photos it enables me to fit lots of photos on a page.

The writing was created with my lovely Cricut Imagine,  what did I do before I had one I ask?




Sorry that the page is not to clear I had to take it with my phone, as I am having trouble getting photos of my camera card. I am hoping to have this rectified soon so I can take clearer shots, But at least you get an idea of the page layout once the side section is flipped out.

TFV
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment